1. Why did I falled asleep last night?
2. Why do I need en-ger-y?
3. Why did that girl go to a new place? (referring to last night's family movie pick, the Muppets Wizard of Oz)
4. What's a ta-nado?
5. Why am I so loud?
6. Why do mommies sleep when the sun is up?
7. Why did you go to bed too late?
8. Because you were watching that movie?
9. Can I watch Jimmy Neutron? The one that I saw at Blockbuster?
10. Why did my friends go home last night? I didn't say goodbye!
11. Why is Blue this tall? (holding up his sock doll)
12. Can Blue grow?
13. Why not?
14. Why are these rockets not tall? (pointing to his pjs)
15. Why are they short?
16. Can I have cereal?
17. Why do I have to feed the cat?
18. Why do you have to roll the bag down?
19. Why isn't there a prize in the cat food?
20. Why did you give me too much cereal?
These are just the choicest picks, I've skipped the numerous follow-up whys.
Oh, I must add the most surprising one. Just as I let baby Mary get hold of Jimmy's sock doll and begin trying to stuff it in her mouth (it made her happy, and more importantly, quiet) Jimmy yells from downstairs, "Mommy! Are you takin care of Blue?!"
Does he have ESP?